MS in Finance
A career in finance can take you almost anywhere you want to go—finance is at the core of business decision-making. The fast pace and the complexity of decision-making in today's financial environment make the work endlessly exciting and rewarding. Our innovative MS in Finance program—taught with D'Amore-McKim's signature focus on the tech economy—will prepare you to thrive as a financial expert in an industry being transformed by technology and innovation.
Northeastern’s flagship campus builds on Boston’s legacy of innovation. Students tackle some of the world’s most pressing problems alongside expert faculty in our more than 30 federally funded research centers; develop 3D print models and laser cut projects inside the university’s cutting-edge Snell Library; and apply what they learn in high-tech classrooms to real-world challenges facing local nonprofits, for-profits, and government agencies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
General Application Requirements
All graduate applicants need to submit the following:
- Online application form
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Personal statement, detailing your interest in the program and goals
- Non-refundable application fee
- One to three letters of recommendation
- Professional resumé and/or curriculum vitae
- Official GRE, LSAT, or GMAT scores (If required by your program)
International Application Requirements
Students for whom English is not their native language must complete the steps above, but also:
- Submit proof of English proficiency including official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo exam scores based on your college’s requirements. Please note required scores vary by program.
English Language Testing
If you are required to submit English Language Testing, you must submit results from one of the five tests listed below. Your results must be both valid (i.e. no more than 2 years old by the application deadline) and official (i.e. sent directly to Northeastern from the testing agency).
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 75 USD