Biomedical and Healthcare Ethics PGDip
Explore the application of ethics in the biomedical and healthcare sectors, and develop the knowledge and skills needed to address the complex ethical issues facing professionals in this field.
This course allows to you investigate current issues, debates and theories surrounding ethical principles in medicine and healthcare.
You’ll gain a critical understanding of issues such as trust, confidentiality, autonomy and consent, and demonstrate the contemporary relevance of your findings by applying them to real-life case studies.
Throughout, you’ll benefit from teaching informed by consultation with healthcare professionals and shaped by the latest social, technological, and political developments. You’ll learn from experts who are experienced and actively engaged in research in this field.
As our student, you’ll join a diverse community of people from many different countries and backgrounds. Whether you’re looking to progress in your career, change to a new one, or explore a new subject area, you’ll be fully supported in achieving your goals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 09 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Public Health (International) PGDip at University of Leeds
- Public Health (International) PGCert at University of Leeds
- Oral Surgery PGCert at University of Leeds
- Clinical Embryology and Assisted Reproduction Technology PGDip at University of Leeds
- Medical Imaging PGDip at University of Leeds
- Medical Imaging PGCert at University of Leeds