Sustainable Energy Engineering MEng (Hons)
Emerging economies are leading a huge increase in global energy consumption, and demand is projected to rise further in the near future. We urgently need new supplies of affordable, sustainable energy.
You’ll build a solid foundation in engineering principles through core modules, with additional specialist modules in energy and sustainability. In the third year you’ll design and carry out an individual project, addressing a real-world issue. Recent projects have included an assessment of biodiesel as a road vehicle fuel and the development of rooftop wind turbines.
If you choose the MEng option, you’ll take part in a high-level group project and can choose advanced modules in specific areas such as gas turbines, materials, environmental engineering or energy economics.
Mile End Campus
It contains the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, the Queens' Building, the main college library, the student union, Draper's bar and club, several restaurants, a number of halls of residences and a gym. The educational and research sites of the Arts Research Centre, Computer Science, the large Engineering building, G.E. Fogg Building, Francis Bancroft Building, G. O. Jones Building, Joseph Priestley Building, Lock-keeper's Graduate Centre, and the Mathematical Science Building, are all located within the Mile End campus
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Sustainable Energy Engineering programme equips you with specific skills and knowledge to tackle environmental issues related to energy creation and consumption. You might work for an energy company or for government, advising on sustainability issues.
Recent Sustainable Energy Engineering graduates have been hired by:
- Komplett Group
- 2 Years PSW is applicable after the course completing (Bachelors level or above).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 36 points overall, including 6,6,5 from three Higher Level subjects. This must include Mathematics at Higher Level, and either Physics or Chemistry, also at Higher Level.
- Students who have successfully completed Standard XII examinations will be considered for entry onto our undergraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum.
- As a minimum requirement, students who have taken Central Board/State Board examinations and achieved in the range of 75% to 85% will be considered for first-year entry.
Students who have achieved in the range of 60% to 80% (Central board/State Boards) may be considered for entry onto the Foundation Programme.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: UCAS code: H224
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sustainable Energy Engineering with Year Abroad BEng (Hons) at Queen Mary University of London
- Sustainable Energy Engineering with Industrial Experience BEng (Hons) at Queen Mary University of London
- Sustainable Energy Engineering BEng (Hons) at Queen Mary University of London
- BSc (Hons) Software Engineering for Business with Year Abroad at Queen Mary University of London
- BSc (Hons) Software Engineering for Business at Queen Mary University of London
- BEng (Hons) Robotics Engineering with Year Abroad at Queen Mary University of London