The Bachelor`s Degree in Economics is a full-time multidisciplinary Programme that focuses on the systematic study of the production, conservation and allocation of resources in conditions of shortage, together with the organizational frameworks related to these processes. The Programme includes instruction in economic theory, micro- and macroeconomics, world economy and economy of Azerbaijan, finance and audit, banking and management. The aim of the undergraduate program in Economics is to familiarise students with the economic aspects of modern society and with techniques for the analysis of contemporary economic problems.
Students will develop analytical and mathematical skills and learn thinking critically. Emphasis is placed on solving financial and monetary problems.
Students must undergo a pre-graduation internship and defend a graduation thesis in order to receive a degree.
Upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates can pursue their career in international companies, financial institutions, banks, insurance companies, insurance and accountancy firms, etc.
Application Processing Time in Days: 1
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- MARKETING at Western Caspian University
- INDUSTRY ORGANIZING AND MANAGEMENT at Western Caspian University
- ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING at Western Caspian University
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION at Western Caspian University
- TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT at Western Caspian University
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION at Western Caspian University