Nutrition MSci, BSc
We're ranked 1st in the Guardian university league tables 2020 and in The Complete University Guide 2020.
We offer a Nutrition integrated Masters programme, that develops your understanding of the science underpinning the relationship between diet and health.
Food-health issues are regarded by many as being as important as global warming. Nutrition is a fast-moving discipline that focuses on understanding the role of diet in maintaining a healthy human body and preventing disease. Nutritionists play an important role in providing evidence-based nutritional guidance.
On this course, you’ll examine the scientific, social and ethical considerations that inform the nutrition profession. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the scientific basis underlying nutritional recommendations. You’ll examine nutritional issues in the context of key topical issues, such as the global obesity problem.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds