Graduate Certificate in Nursing Science (Infection Control Nursing)
Advanced protection for vulnerable patients
Nurses are highly respected members of the community. They care for patients in a range of settings and touch lives with empathy, compassion and humour.
This online certificate is suited to working nurses who want to build their competencies for senior and specialist positions in infection control. The program is delivered over one year of part-time study.
What will you do?
Our Graduate Certificate in Nursing Science (Infection Control Nursing) covers essential knowledge for safe practice at advanced levels. You will:
- learn about decontamination and sterilisation of medical devices
- study microbiology and epidemiology
- build clinical management skills for patients with infectious diseases or infections
- explore contemporary issues in infection control
- investigate approaches to staff education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Diploma in Science (Ecotourism) at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Science at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Certificate in Science at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Forensic Odontology at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Viticulture and Oenology at The University of Adelaide