Environmental Engineering and Project Management MSc (Eng)
This course provides consultants, operators, regulators and managers with the professional skills and training to contribute to the provision of environmentally sound and economically sustainable systems in the fields of clean water supply, wastewater treatment, and the management of solid waste, including wastes from the oil industry.
It is intended for those who find themselves in management positions with little experience of the techniques necessary to manage the range of projects for which they have responsibilities, or people with a background in management who feel they lack up-to-date technical knowledge in the rapidly changing field of environmental engineering.
You’ll build your knowledge of key issues such as water resource, solid waste or health management. Taught by experts in a research-intensive environment, you’ll gain an insight into the latest developments in this exciting field and prepare to meet the challenges they bring.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds