Bachelor of Business Administration Degree - Specialization in Accounting
Launch Your Career With Confidence
The Yorkville University Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Specialization in Accounting equips you with the professional knowledge, skills and designation prerequisites to succeed in today’s job market.
The industry-driven program uniquely develops analytical and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, communication and problem solving, and was designed to meet the needs of employers.
Auditing, business processes and management accounting are covered by the rigorous curriculum, and a capstone project allows students to apply and integrate knowledge in a practical business case scenario.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Yorkville University’s west coast campus is located in beautiful Vancouver, a global city with strong cultural connections to the Asia-Pacific region.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The rewarding careers available to Yorkville graduates include those within the areas of:
- Financial Services
- IT Services
- Health Care
- Oil & Gas
- Higher Education
> If your program was less than 8 months
You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
> If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
> If your program was 2 years or more
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
> If you completed more than 1 program
You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Official high school or post-secondary transcripts*
- Detailed course descriptions if applying for transfer credits; course descriptions must be translated
- Proof of English language proficiency
*All official transcripts need to be translated and notarized if necessary. Original transcripts should also be sealed, stamped and sent directly from the issuing institution to Admissions Services for evaluation.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 75 CAD
- Bachelor of Business Administration - General at Yorkville University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree - Specialization in Supply Chain Management at Yorkville University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree - Specialization in Energy Management at Yorkville University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree - General (Without Specialization) at Yorkville University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree ( Project Management) at Yorkville University