Bachelor of Midwifery - HLB001
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Honours enables all students to demonstrate to future employers their potential for independent, sustained research. The options to develop industry partnerships related to your project and engage in international professional experiences (through study-tours) further enhance the opportunities to refine work-ready skills. During Honours you will participate in an exciting research community of students and academics with access to the Faculty's research expertise, support and networking opportunities.
- Graduates at UC will provide with wide range of job opportunities in Australia. They prepare their student ready for the job as the market demand. Student can look up for jobs at UC TALENT OPPORTUNITIES or one can work as VOLUNTEER and INTERN at VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
UC have partnerships with various employers from various field including Nursing
Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. graduates
Cities and major regional centres
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast Canberra Newcastle/Lake Macquarie
- Wollongong/Illawarra Geelong
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an
additional year in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 3 years of PSW visa)
Regional centres and other regional areas
All other locations
(list of cities)
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional
2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Must provide certified evidence of your current English proficiency level including: English tests; transcripts and award certificates; and/or a letter from the institution stating the language of instruction.
- Must provide certified evidence of academic transcripts and award certificates. Transcripts should indicate if the academic requirements of the course are incomplete /complete or if the award has been conferred.
- Provide Statements of Employment and a Resume with referee contact details for courses with work experience requirements.
- Subject descriptions must be provided for International Qualifications and may be requested for Domestic Qualifications if required. Not providing this documentation with your application could delay the outcome- Credit transfer/ advanced standing.
- Other qualifications not listed will be considered on an individual basis. This list provides minimum entry requirements for courses; however, some courses may have higher entry requirements. If you are unable to meet the above requirements, you may be eligible to access a pathway provided by college.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096888E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Honours in Information Sciences - 860AA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Honours) - 769AA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) - 318JA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Honours) - 223ZA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement) - HLB101 at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement)/ Bachelor of Human Nutrition - HLHL01 at University of Canberra