Master of Education
This qualification is relevant to those working in a wide range of educational areas. It provides the opportunity to review, inform and improve your knowledge and professional practice. You will develop knowledge, skills, and experience in critiquing and undertaking educational research in your area of interest to enhance your practice. Through an independent inquiry under supervision from high-caliber experts within the faculty, you can contribute valuable knowledge and understanding of the field of education. This is a research master's program with a 120-point and a 180-point option available.
The Epsom Campus is the main campus for the Faculty of Education and Social Work and is home to approximately 3500 students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Through coursework and research, you will have the opportunity to contribute valuable knowledge and understanding to your own work, your workplace and the field of education. This qualification can also provide the foundations for doctoral study.
Jobs related to this program
- Communities of Learning (CoLs) leader
- Education sector leader
- Human resources practitioner
- Researcher (education)
- School centre manager or specialist
- Trainer in organisations
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree in education.
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Social Work (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Social Work at University of Auckland
- Master of Social and Community Leadership at University of Auckland
- Master of Educational Leadership at University of Auckland
- Master of Education Practice at University of Auckland
- Master of Counselling at University of Auckland