Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Marketing & Digital Media
What are marketing and digital media?
Marketing is responsible for customer relationships and communicating with customers. Marketing involves researching customer needs, communicating customer insight into new products and services, and promoting, branding and advertising the organization to its customers and the wider public. Marketing’s interaction with a business’ customers and public has shifted into the digital media space where businesses communicate directly to customers using, for example, mobile phones, websites, social media, email. Marketing and digital eting analytics into new knowledge for the business to help it further meet customers’ needs.
What is the BA (Hons) in Marketing & Digital Media?
The BA (Hons) in Marketing & Digital Media is a four year degree course, which prepares students for employment in marketing in the digital age. The first two semesters consist of general marketing and business subjects and then students study the specific marketing, advertising & media subjects from semesters 3-8.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD193
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Hospitality Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Recreation & Sport Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business Recreation & Sport Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Retail Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Business Information Systems at Waterford Institute of Technology