Study the technical and theoretical aspects of fundamental accounting and finance subjects, and complete a professional project within the context of international accounting practice.
Your project will include an extended literature review which may include:
- company analysis
- relevant academic literature
- professional accountancy pronouncements
- professional publications
- the financial press and use of specialist software
You’ll be able to choose from a broad range of optional modules in accounting and finance subjects. You will learn to think analytically and critically about the ways in which modern organizations operate. This will help you understand how businesses create and use information, in both operational and strategic contexts.
The main campus of the university is located in Dundee's West End which contains many of the university's teaching and research facilities; the Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee Law School and the Dundee Dental Hospital and School.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The University of Dundee Careers Service is a team of trained and dedicated professionals who are here to help and support the career development of all our students, graduates and staff. Careers Service exists to empower individuals to develop their potential and take confident informed steps towards their future.
All Careers Service appointments and Quick Queries are currently being delivered online.
- We have several resources available for you depending on the nature of your query.
- For quick careers related question you can book a 15 min Quick Query appointment through the Careers Portal. Log in with your university username and password.
- For review of CVs or applications email us through the Ask a Question tab in the Careers Portal. For information on CVs, applications and job interviews
- You can book a longer 30 minute online appointment with an Adviser through the Careers Portal.
Explore career ideas, opportunities with your degree, further study and international options
Develop your employability skills, CV/cover letter and application form writing, networking and interview skills
Connect with employers, job and internship opportunities, volunteering options and your Careers Service
Ask a Careers Adviser
Find out how to book an appointment, drop-in to speak to a careers adviser and get advice online
Develop your skills, get recognition and communicate your achievements – get involved with our skills award programmes
Careers During Covid Times
Proactive and productive ways to help boost your employability during Covid-times
2 Years PSW is applicable after the course completing (Bachelors level or above)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Full professional exam qualification from a recognized professional accountancy body: ACCA, ICAS, ICAI, ICAEW, CIPFA and CIMA or other IFAC member body assessed as equivalent by the Programme Director.
English language requirements
- IELTS (overall) 6.5
- Reading 6.0
- Listening 6.0
- Speaking 6.0
- Writing 6.0
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 09 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Professional Accountancy MSc at University of Dundee
- Management, Strategy and Leadership MSc at University of Dundee
- Management MSc at University of Dundee
- Management and Marketing MSc at University of Dundee
- Management and International Human Resource Management MSc at University of Dundee
- Management and Finance MSc at University of Dundee