Bachelor of Advanced Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10352)
The Bachelor of Advanced Science is designed specifically to develop student learning using an inquiry-oriented and research-immersion model. Students engage in a number of research project subjects based on their chosen major, which include advanced materials and data science; environmental biotechnology; infection and immunity; pharmaceutical sciences and pre-medicine. Students are placed with world-leading research scientists and learn 'on the job', actively mentored in research teams learning theory through real-time application and solving real-world problems. More than just a work placement, this course is a holistic learning experience designed to train the next generation of scientists. Taking a transdisciplinary approach, the Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation utilises multiple perspectives from diverse fields, integrating a range of industry experiences, real-world projects and self-initiated proposals, equipping graduates to address the wicked problems, complex challenges and untapped opportunities in today's world.
The flexibility of this course allows students to either specialise in a specific professional area or develop skills and knowledge in a range of scientific disciplines. All majors aim to produce professional scientists with a thorough grounding in theory, and highly adaptable and practical scientific, experimental and computational skills relevant to the discipline chosen.
By focusing on the high-level conceptual thinking and problem-solving practices that lead to the development of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial outcomes, students of the combined degree also gain leading edge capabilities that are highly valued in the globalised world, including dealing with critical and creative thinking, invention, complexity, innovation, future scenario building and entrepreneurship, as well as the ability to work on their own, across and between other disciplines. These creative intelligence competencies enable graduates to navigate across a rapidly changing world.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
ATAR(Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) - 90
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Nursing Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10351) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)