MSc in Applied Clinical Psychology
As part of this MSc, you will gain up-to-date knowledge of clinical psychology theory and practice, including research. You will study different ways of understanding mental health problems in adults and children, and share insights into relevant theories and the latest practice models applicable to the UK.
You will be introduced to the foundation skills of clinical psychology practice, including interviewing, observation, and psychometric assessment.
You will also learn about research in healthcare, looking at issues such as research design, governance, and ethical considerations before going on to conduct your own piece of research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 40
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor’s degree with a final overall result of at least a First Class.
To apply for this course you should have an undergraduate degree in psychology.
If you receive an offer you will need to obtain a Graduate Basis for Chartership (GBC) from the British Psychological Society (BPS).
If you do not have an undergraduate degree in psychology, we will consider applicants who have successfully completed a BPS accredited Masters's conversion degree.
In your application, you will need to provide a max. A 500-word personal statement which should explain
- (a) why you are interested in studying for an MSc in Applied Clinical Psychology and the interests and skills you particularly hope to develop on the course and
- (b) your research experience to date. As part of (b), you could describe key research teaching and assignments you have completed, your undergraduate dissertation project, or any research posts you have held. Please explain the skills and knowledge you have particularly gained from the research experience that you would bring to an MSc program.
- Course Code: THPS-AFM09
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 60 GBP
- Psychology MPhil at University of Bath
- Health MPhil at University of Bath
- Data Science and Statistics MSc 2 years including placement year at University of Bath
- Mathematics with Data Science for Industry MSc 2 years including placement year at University of Bath
- Data Science MSc 2 years including placement year at University of Bath
- Applied Forensic Psychology with Counselling MSc at University of Bath