Economics and Finance BSc (Hons)
Develop the advanced skills and knowledge in economics and finance essential for a career in financial services. You'll study economics and finance at both macroeconomics and microeconomics levels, while developing your understanding of economic principles through more advanced topics such as trade and risk.
You'll choose from a wide range of specialist options, gaining a high level of expertise in areas such as labour economics, energy and commodity finance, public economics and trading strategies. You can also boost your employability with an option to study abroad or apply for a professional placement year.
In Economics, you are introduced to the principles and their application to a range of practical and topical issues. You also study mathematics, statistics and econometrics, gaining important quantitative skills. You progress to advanced issues such as trade, global imbalances and financial crises.
In Finance, you cover concepts such as discounting and bond pricing. There is an emphasis on financial markets and institutions. This includes a study of corporate finance and risk management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex