MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Develop your own start-up, launch the next big digital platform, use innovation as a catalyst for change in a multinational organisation, or create a social enterprise to have maximum positive impact
- Gain both the theoretical understanding of the latest start-up and tech thinking, as well as the practical skills to navigate a complex future and lead accelerated business growth.
- Designed to craft your business skills to enable you to manage uncertainty, develop robust initiatives, and lead accelerated business growth in your chosen venture.
- Learn from professionals and practitioners who have experience across the spectrum of entrepreneurship and innovation, as well as leading academics who will integrate the latest research and thinking into their teaching.
- You’ll gain fundamental business skills, and discover new ideas, ways of working, and the tools and frameworks that are essential to being an entrepreneur in the ‘age of acceleration’.
The majority of students are based at our Streatham Campus. The campus is one of the most beautiful in the country and offers a unique environment in which to study, with lakes, parkland, woodland and gardens as well as modern and historical buildings. The centrepiece of Streatham Campus is the stunning Forum, which provides the Student Services Centre, a modern 24/7 library, technology-rich learning spaces, a 400-seat lecture theatre, the University’s reception, and retail and catering outlets. A new addition in 2018 were the student hubs – a collection of accessible spaces across campus where you can eat, socialise and study. Hubs include info points, where you can ask questions about your life as an Exeter student, from queries about your course or timetable, to wellbeing and careers. The city centre is only a 15-minute walk away so you can enjoy the advantages of a campus-based university without missing out on life in the city. The catered halls of residence and most of our purpose-built, self-catered flats are either on campus or nearby in the city centre, so you’ll have easy access to everything you’ll need.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management will equip you to work quickly and confidently in identifying opportunities and transforming them into tangible ventures. This programme builds the knowledge and skills to allow you to determine your own career path, be that creating impact through social entrepreneurship, implementing innovation into a multinational organisation, accelerating the growth of a family business, or creating the next successful digital start-up in a garage – it’s up to you.??
Opportunities range from working in large analytics and consultancy teams within corporations in sectors such as consulting, tech and finance, through to specialist analytical roles in areas such as procurement, HR, and marketing within smaller private, public and third sector organisations.? The increasing importance of analytics skills within Executive Management teams means that students will also be well placed to succeed in Graduate Management schemes.
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 2 (General) visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- UG degree 2:2 in any subject and IELTS 7.0 or above no less than 6.0 in any section.
- Applicants?must provide a personal statement detailing why they want to study the programme
- Applicants will be also considered if they have significant relevant work experience
English language requirements
- At least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in any other section.
- At least 100 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
For More Informations Pls Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 100 GBP