BSc FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF VENICE NN23
You will study at the ICMA Centre, part of the triple-accredited Henley Business School, which is ranked 16th in the UK for Accounting and Finance (Times/Sunday Times University Guide, 2019).
This course enables you to gain a deep understanding of the key aspects of corporate financing, business management, accounting, economics and business law.
It offers integrated theory and practice that will empower you to find your dream job within a large corporation, working in corporate finance, general management or a wide range of other areas. Our dedicated careers team will help you to achieve your goals and secure graduate employment.
Taught entirely in English, this is a unique three-year experience. This course includes a year of study at the prestigious Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, fully supported by the University of Reading and local tutors, and attracts a £4,000 scholarship (against fees for home and EU students).
In the first year, you will study finance, economics and accounting and will be introduced to computer simulations of securities dealing. Your second year is spent in Venice studying human resource management, international business strategy, marketing, management accounting and business law. You will also undertake a research project in a finance-related area. In your final year, back at the University of Reading, you will be able to choose modules from a broad selection of finance and management options to tailor your degree towards your own interests.
There’s also a huge bonus when it comes to cost, as tuition fees for the year in Venice will be greatly reduced.
This means you get a highly respected qualification, an international perspective and excellent value for money.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading