Accounting and Finance MSc
Advance your accounting and finance knowledge and prepare for a successful career in financial or professional services.
On this MSc you study complex issues in accounting and finance, and consider the wider functions of accounting in society. You learn how to demonstrate critical skills in evaluating competing approaches and will become skilled at proposing solutions. This will open up a broad range of careers, including in financial institutions, management consultancies or government bodies. The Accounting and Finance MSc course also prepares you for PhD-level study by giving you the skills you need to continue your education to the next level.
You can also choose options to broaden your horizons and tailor the course to your interests, including ethics, entrepreneurial finance, accounting in emerging economies, money and banking.
We’re proud of our strong industry links, expert academic staff who consult for leaders in business and government, and state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities. We produce leading research that impacts policy and practice.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex