Business and Management Studies BSc (Hons)
Join a Business School with innovative approaches to management, and advance your career with this degree. You will develop the skills and confidence to succeed in business and become a leader of tomorrow.
This course will fully prepare you for the workplace. You will develop a good understanding of business and organisations within a broader societal context, providing you with the foundation for success in a global environment.
Whether you want to work in management, marketing, social enterprise, human resources or start your own business, our flexible approach will boost your employability prospects. On this degree you can also spend time enriching your experience by exploring different disciplines from across the university, along with the opportunity to spend time in the workplace or studying abroad.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex