Biochemistry (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons)
In the School of Life Sciences at Sussex, you'll learn from some of the world’s leading biochemists.
This means you can choose from a range of modules – based on the latest research – in topics such as molecular biology and drug discovery. You’ll understand the theory, practise your skills in laboratory sessions and get ready for your own research project.
As part of this course, you can apply to spend a year working in a research laboratory and gain real-world experience of the biochemical industry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 - 34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Genetics MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics MMath at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- BA (Hons) Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) at University of Sussex