Master of Business Psychology
The Master of Business Psychology is designed for graduates from a variety of disciplines seeking to advance their leadership and management skills from a psychological perspective to enhance performance and wellbeing out in the corporate business sector.
Graduates will develop an advanced understanding of human behaviour and how this can be applied to manage workplace relationships, as well as specialised skills in applied psychology and organisational behaviour in the workplace.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Master of Business Psychology will prepare individuals for diverse career opportunities that require specialised interpersonal and advanced communication skills. Graduates may be employed in mid to senior management positions across the public and not-for-profit sectors.
Other prospective career paths include:
- consultant for human services, recruitment, change management and communications
- HR specialist
- case management and managing a multi-disciplinary team
- program manager for community work or health
- organisational trainer/training manager
- customer service manager
- policy development and consulting
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 0100761
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Dispute Resolution at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle