BUSINESS: RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE, BBA
The major in risk management and insurance prepares students to identify, analyze, and manage risks that are inherent in the operation of profit and not-for-profit institutions. Besides professional careers in risk management, the major cultivates skills required for challenging opportunities in organizations that accept these risks—private and governmental insurers, as well as brokerage/agency and consulting organizations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Risk professionals identify, develop, and analyze solutions to manage risk (financial, credit, operational, etc.) at both the organizational and consumer level. Effective risk management encompasses all divisions of an organization, allowing the organization to grow safely and to be more resilient. Insurance is a key solution for managing risk and is deployed by risk professionals working as brokers, underwriters, claims adjusters, product developers, and a host of other potential insurance careers.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- RETAILING AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- PERSONAL FINANCE, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.A. at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: REAL ESTATE AND URBAN LAND ECONOMICS, BBA at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, BBA at University of Wisconsin