Graduate Certificate in VLSI and Microelectronics
The purpose of this certificate program is to provide essential background in solid state physical electronics and very large scale integrated (VLSI) circuit fabrication. These courses, combined with two electives, will provide a customized background to the subject but with sufficient depth in an area of choice to provide tangible useful expertise.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Individuals must complete a simplified application, provide an official undergraduate transcript indicating that a baccalaureate degree has been awarded, and submit a nominal application fee. GRE's are not required.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificate in Wind Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Sructural Dynamics and Acoustic Modeling Techniques at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Renewable Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Materials at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Engineering Fundamentals at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Design at University of Massachusetts Lowell