Speciality on Information Technologies introduces to students the science of design of technological information systems, communication and computer technologies.
As part of the programme, students cover such subjects as modern programming languages, computer networks, system programming, data structure and data base structure, computer and calculation systems` architecture, etc. The programme provides students with the ability to apply traditional and modern techniques and tools in the design and development of complex systems and to develop operable systems.
Students must undergo a pre-graduation internship and defend a graduation thesis in order to receive a degree.
Upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates can pursue their career in telecommunications, computing, aerospace, transportation industries, government agencies and etc.
Application Processing Time in Days: 1
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING at Western Caspian University
- FORESTRY at Western Caspian University
- EXPERTISE AND MARKETING OF CONSUMER GOODS at Western Caspian University
- ENGINEERING OF FOREST PRODUCTS AND WOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY at Western Caspian University
- POLYGRAPHY ENGINEERING at Western Caspian University
- ENGINEERING OF RECYCLING AND RESTORATION TECHNOLOGIES at Western Caspian University