Marketing and Management BSc (Hons)
Equip yourself for the marketing challenges of the future. You’ll study a combination of marketing and management theory and practice. This helps prepare you for anything – from launching your own company to innovating at the heart of a global organisation.
You critically evaluate organisational and consumer behaviour, while learning the importance of marketing strategy, brand development and new product management. In the first year, you also develop a valuable understanding of economics, accounting and business law. In the subsequent years, your studies will include digital marketing, consumer behaviour, international marketing and marketing analytics and metrics.
This course prepares you for the workplace while offering the flexibility to tailor your degree to your career path. You’ll engage with dedicated professionals, and be challenged with new perspectives, ideas and approaches. You can also spend time enriching your experience by exploring different disciplines from across the University, or by applying for a placement or to study abroad.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex