Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
If you're passionate about promoting health and wellbeing and wish to enable people to participate in activities to their full potential, Occupational Therapy (Honours) at Monash will set you on the right path. The practice involves working with individuals, groups, and communities to enhance their ability to engage in the occupations they want to, need to, or are expected to do.
Drawing on the most current thinking and methods in the occupational, behavioral, social, and biomedical sciences, Occupational Therapy (Honours) is an internationally recognized course that uses a combination of traditional and scenario-based learning methods and teaching techniques.
Your studies will include the foundations of occupational science, anatomy, physiology, psychology, inter-professional education, understanding health, and occupational therapy practice. You will develop and apply this knowledge to the assessment and intervention processes used by occupational therapists when working with clients and client groups
Peninsula campus is Monash University's third largest campus. It is about 40km south of Melbourne and has around 3500 students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Monash Arts Jobs and Careers
Monash Arts prepares our students for their professional futures and the impact they create in their organisations and communities.
There are over 81,240 Monash Arts alumni across 130 countries. Our global community includes The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, The Hon. Dan Tehan MP, Adam Bandt MP, Bill Shorten MP, Sarah Abo, Yalda Hakim, Vance Joy, Professor Sharman Stone, Professor Emeritus Ariel Heryanto, H.E. Mr Arthur Spyrou, H.E. Mr Saleumxay Kommasith and thousands of influential graduates impacting communities, nations and the world for good.
We work as ...
Monash Arts graduates work as: Authors, Ambassadors, Analysts, Artists, Consultants, Creative Directors, Communication Specialists, Criminologists, Digital Consultants, Diplomats, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Executives, IT Specialists, Journalists, Media Presenters, Musicians, Linguists, Lawyers, Marketers, Media and Communication Specialists, Politicians, Policymakers, and a wide range of occupations.
With the flexibility of combining our Arts degree with Business, Engineering, Education, Science, IT and over 40 majors to choose from, our career opportunities are amplified.
We work in ...
The Arts, Business, Education, Government, IT, Science Law, Education, Not-for- Profit sectors.
Our top 20 employers in Australia include:
- ANZ Ban
- Coles Group
- Deakin University
- Department of Environment, Land, Water
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department Premier & Cabinet
- Ernest & Young
- Herbert Smith
- Latrobe University
- Minter Ellison
- Monash Health
- Monash University
- National Australia Bank
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in English other than EAL
- At least 4 in English SL or 3 in English HL or 5 in English B SL or 4 in English B HL
- Course Code: 082509C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Monash University
- Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics at Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Criminology at Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Science at Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Music at Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Information Technology at Monash University