Graduate Diploma in Commerce
This diploma allows you to study further business courses at an advanced undergraduate level. It can be taken after the completion of an undergraduate degree or an approved professional qualification.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
With a wide selection of majors to choose from, a degree from the Business School is versatile and will further develop the skills and qualifications needed for a range of successful careers.
Jobs related to this programme
- Business Analyst
- Corporate, Investment or Merchant Banker
- Operations Manager
- Policy Analyst or Advisor
- Sales or Marketing Manager
- Tax Adviser
- Web Applications Developer
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for a place in the GradDipCom, you will need to have completed an undergraduate degree at a recognized university (or similar institution), or an approved professional qualification in business.
You may seek permission to enroll for this diploma after gaining at least 345 points for the Bachelor of Commerce or the Bachelor of Property degree or another approved professional qualification.
Further program requirements
English language requirements
You will need to provide evidence of your English proficiency if you are:
- An international applicant whose first language is not English
- A domestic applicant under 20 years of age whose first language is not English.
You will require an IELTS Academic score of 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland