Corruption and Governance MA
Develop your understanding of what corruption is, where and why it proliferates, and what can be done to counteract it.
This course is the only full-time Masters in the UK addressing issues of corruption. You’ll address challenging issues of how different disciplines define corruption and how this can lead to different anti-corruption approaches. You’ll examine specific examples – from systematic abuses of power by parties, politicians and civil servants to small-scale, petty misdemeanours. The role of business can also be analysed.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex