Master of Philosophy (Aboriginal Studies)
PhD and Research Masters
The following research degrees are offered:
- PhD or M Philosophy (Aboriginal Studies)
- PhD or M Philosophy (Aboriginal Health Studies)
Umulliko Indigenous Higher Education Research Centre is the primary focus of research and research training at The Wollotuka Institute and will provide students with the cultural, personal and research support required enabling them to complete their research degrees.
Umulliko can also provide a high standard of thesis supervision. If you have any queries about supervision arrangements you should contact Professor John Maynard.
Umulliko also provides a range of material resources such as financial support, study rooms, professional development workshops, conference attendance support, and statistical support. Specific information about these resources is regularly updated on this website. Please Professor John Maynard for more information.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
(1)To be considered for admission to the University, Higher Degree by Research applicants will be required to:
have met the relevant English language proficiency requirements as described in the English Proficiency Policy.
have satisfied the minimum academic requirements described in the relevant Award and Program Schedules;
have met any other additional admission requirements that may be prescribed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation);
be a minimum of 16 years of age at 1 March of the year of admission. Applicants under the age of 16 years may apply directly to the Vice-Chancellor for consideration.
(2) The Assistant Dean (Research Training) is authorised to prescribe additional admission requirements when considering an admission to candidature. This may include a requirement for the applicant to undertake an examination(s) or carry out such work as prescribed.
(3) The Assistant Dean (Research Training) is authorised to refuse admission to candidature when appropriate supervision and resources are not available. Whether appropriate supervision and resources are available will be determined by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on recommendation from the School.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 045911M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Natural History Illustration) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Physical Geography) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Music) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Human Geography) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Fine Art) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Drama) at University of Newcastle