Graduate Diploma in Viticulture
The Viticulture and Wine education programs have an international reputation for excellence. The Waite campus houses state-of-the-art facilities including its own vineyard and Hickinbotham Roseworthy Wine Science Laboratory.
The program provides advanced knowledge in all aspects of modern grape-growing including: advanced production techniques, vineyard establishment, mineral nutrition, advanced vine physiology and biotechnology, pest and disease control, efficient water use strategies, and the engineering of production and irrigation.
Students may also gain a basic working knowledge of wine production, and some aspects of the global marketing of wine, which reflects trends in the wine industry towards an integrated approach ‘from grape to glass’.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Diploma in Science (Ecotourism) at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Science at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Certificate in Science at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Forensic Odontology at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Viticulture and Oenology at The University of Adelaide