The School of Biochemistry & Immunology is at the forefreont of immunological rearch worldwide where Clarivate analytics describe three Trinity immunologists in the top 1% of researchers worldwide based on number of citations. The M.Sc. in ImmunoTherapeutics is an innovative and multidisciplinary postdgraduate degree for scientists wishing to pursue careers in the therapeutics industry and related fields.
- Students will learn about the immune system in cancer, autoimmunity, infection and neurodegeneration and how cutting-edge immunotherapies are revolutionising the treatment of life-threatening and debilitating diseases.
- The exciting technologies of DNA/RNA vaccines, antibody, stem cell and, CAR T-cell therapies, and immune-checkpoint blockade will be studied.
- Skills in business development, innovation, entrepreneurship and communication will be taught in the Trinity Business School and bioprocessing in the National Institute for Bioprocessing, Research and Training (NIBRT) at their state-of-the-art facility.
Is this course for me?
The course is for scientists who wish to work in high-level jobs in the biopharma industry or continue further biomedical related research in academia.. The programme is aimed at science, medical, veterinary and engineering graduates as well as employees in the pharmaceutical/ biotech sector.
90 credits taught masters 60 credits taught modules 30 credits project placement
– Fundamental Immunology – Bioprocessing
– Advanced ImmunoTechnologies – Entrepreneurial Action
– ImmunoTherapeutics – Computational Immunology
– Research in Action – Innovation and Drug Development
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
If you are an international student studying at Trinity, you might be considering internship and graduate work in Ireland, in your home country, or elsewhere. This section provides information for Non EU students on working in Ireland during and after your studies. For information and resources to support an international job search, see our Devex resource which includes international job search advice and information.
Employers value candidates who have more to offer than a good degree with high grades. They look for students who are well rounded and who have experience outside the classroom. Search for and take advantage of opportunities to gain experience, develop your skill set, and gain a clearer picture of what you like and don't like in terms of career options.
For example, you can get involved in some of the many student clubs and societies in college, volunteer or get a part time job. Remember that voluntary work is as valuable as paid work on your CV or resume - it's a great way to demonstrate your skills to future employers. Have a look at the TCD Civic Engagement website and check out volunteering opportunities in Ireland and abroad.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Postgraduate work in Trinity College Dublin is academically challenging and rewarding. As a result the University has high academic entry requirements.
Applicants will need to hold at least a 2.1 honors degree (60%) from an Irish university, or an equivalent result from a university in another country. If you have any queries in relation to your eligibility for programmes.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 EUR
Application Fee: 55 EUR
- MSc in Computer Science at Trinity College Dublin
- Smart and Sustainable Cities (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Quantum Fields, Strings and Gravity (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Nursing (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Mental Health (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Healthcare Infection Management (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin