Diploma of Business Administration
The aim is to provide academic students with the foundation to be Managers and Administrators entering the workforce, or enter University for a BBA or MBA. Students will be equipped with in depth knowledge of business theories, policies and procedures and be prepared to take a responsible position within the business world. The program refines a student’s commitment to personal values, moral excellence and professional competence. Upon successful completion, students will have acquired skills in decision-making, problem solving and leadership for the global business world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
> If your program was less than 8 months
You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
> If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
> If your program was 2 years or more
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
> If you completed more than 1 program
You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- High school diploma or equivalent, or
- age 19 and above;
- Minimum of 60% on Winston College
- English Placement Test or a minimum of IELTS 5.0.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year 02 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 200 CAD
- Diploma of Accounting at Winston College
- Certificate of Bookkeeping & Payroll at Winston College
- Diploma of Sport Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management + Co-op at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration & Co-op at Winston College