International Business and Marketing BSc
This course is accredited by the Institute of Export and International Trade, and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for the purpose of gaining CIM qualifications through the Graduate Gateway.
You’ll explore the principles of internationalisation of small businesses, international business, organisational behaviour and the challenges of managing across cultures, while developing the analytical and interpersonal skills needed to manage complex organisations across national borders.
This course will also provide a practical understanding of the principles of marketing and marketing strategy, as well as marketing research, consumer behaviour and international marketing. A range of optional modules will allow you to shape your degree to suit your own career plans and interests.
You’ll benefit from a rich learning environment where you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to thrive in your future career. Our teaching is informed by the latest research and analysis.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds