Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Arts
Business and Arts is a great combination. By studying the two together you are opening up a world of opportunity. Business and Arts enables you to study complementary subjects to further enhance your employability, and develop core business skills that can be used in artistic arenas. It's also a great combination if you haven't decided on a career direction yet, because it gives you the best of both worlds.
With this double degree course, you'll have genuine diversity of choice, with more than 50 majors and minors on offer. And your options are only as limited as your imagination.
This course leads to two separate degrees:
- the Bachelor of Business, and
- the Bachelor of Arts.
You will gain all the benefits of each degree course and be fully equipped to pursue a career in either field separately or to combine the two in your chosen work.
Your career options will depend on the combination of majors and minors that you choose and will open up a diverse range of opportunities.
Combine Criminology and Accounting to give you the skills to pursue a career as a forensic investigator; mix Psychology and Human Resource Management to pursue a business career that focuses on understanding how people think, or group Business Law and Theatre Studies to give you an edge in the film and entertainment industries.
Caulfield campus is Monash University's second largest campus, nine kilometres south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Monash Arts Jobs and Careers
Monash Arts prepares our students for their professional futures and the impact they create in their organisations and communities.
There are over 81,240 Monash Arts alumni across 130 countries. Our global community includes The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, The Hon. Dan Tehan MP, Adam Bandt MP, Bill Shorten MP, Sarah Abo, Yalda Hakim, Vance Joy, Professor Sharman Stone, Professor Emeritus Ariel Heryanto, H.E. Mr Arthur Spyrou, H.E. Mr Saleumxay Kommasith and thousands of influential graduates impacting communities, nations and the world for good.
We work as ...
Monash Arts graduates work as: Authors, Ambassadors, Analysts, Artists, Consultants, Creative Directors, Communication Specialists, Criminologists, Digital Consultants, Diplomats, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Executives, IT Specialists, Journalists, Media Presenters, Musicians, Linguists, Lawyers, Marketers, Media and Communication Specialists, Politicians, Policymakers, and a wide range of occupations.
With the flexibility of combining our Arts degree with Business, Engineering, Education, Science, IT and over 40 majors to choose from, our career opportunities are amplified.
We work in ...
The Arts, Business, Education, Government, IT, Science Law, Education, Not-for- Profit sectors.
Our top 20 employers in Australia include:
- ANZ Ban
- Coles Group
- Deakin University
- Department of Environment, Land, Water
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department Premier & Cabinet
- Ernest & Young
- Herbert Smith
- Latrobe University
- Minter Ellison
- Monash Health
- Monash University
- National Australia Bank
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in English other than EAL
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 22 in one of Mathematical Methods(any) or Specialist Mathematics or 25 in any other mathematics
- At least 4 in English SL or 3 in English HL or 5 in English B SL or 4 in English B HL
- At least 4 in Mathematics SL or 3 in Mathematics HL or 3 in Further Mathematics HL or 4 in Math Studies SL
- Course Code: 077153B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Media Communication at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business at Monash University
- Bachelor of Finance at Monash University