WSQ DIPLOMA IN HOTEL AND ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
This qualification is the ideal start to a career in the competitive tourism industry. It will deliver the foundational practical skills and relevant theory to help you get a start in one of the world's and Singapore's fastest-growing industries.
This course focuses on understanding the hospitality industry, with a specific focus on Hotel and Accommodation services, operations and management. Offering a breadth of learning experiences and insights, this course will help learners understand how the industry is operated and managed and provide the essential skills & knowledge to succeed in this industry. With a solid grounding in hotel and accommodation services, learners will be prepared to enter their hotel or hospitality field of choice in a number of exciting roles.
The WSQ Diploma in Hotel and Accommodation Services offers exceptional learning experiences for participants dedicated to a successful career in hospitality management. Setting you up for management roles in the future across a range of venues and companies, you will develop the unique skill set required for delivering exceptional hospitality.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 1 year
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
William Angliss Institute accepts students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and who meet the minimum requirements for the level of study and qualification being undertaken.
Entry requirements include:
- Minimum 16 years old and above.
- Learners will be those who have graduated from high school and either completed prior Tourism & Hospitality studies i.e. Certificate, Higher Certificate and/or Advanced Certificate or have gained appropriate work experience in the Tourism, Hospitality or Events Industries, or a related commercial or service industry.
- Industry experience - where possible, or in the absence of suitable academic requirements, students with a demonstrated attitude, skills, and knowledge, developed through industry experience. Industries include Tourism, Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Catering Services.
- English language proficiency - students must have a good command of written and spoken English, Their English language proficiency must meet international language standards for entry into Diploma qualifications. E.g. IELTS (Academic Module overall 5.5, no band below 5.0) or GCSE N/O Levels pass in English.
- Suitability to industry demonstrated through attitude and knowledge of Tourism, Hospitality, Food, and Beverage or Catering Services industries.
- Interest and passion in the Tourism, Hospitality, Food, and Beverage or Catering Services industry.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 07 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: N/A
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF EVENT MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute
- WSQ HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN TOURISM (ATTRACTIONS MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS) at William Angliss Institute
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute