Science and Technology Policy MSc
Gain an outstanding foundation in the language, logic and tools of policy formulation and analysis.
Through learning with world leading researchers and scholars, you will:
- gain frameworks and tools to understand the complex dynamics of policy development
- be able to critique and contribute to science, technology and innovation policy and industrial strategy
- analyse science, technology and innovation policy using an array of methodologies and from a number of perspectives.
The skills you gain, together with the high-level connections and global networks enjoyed by SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit, will equip you for a range of careers. This includes public-, private- and charitable-sector organisations working to tackle society’s most important economic, social and environmental challenges.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A