ENGINEERING OF FOREST PRODUCTS AND WOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Engineering of Forest Products and Wood processing technology is a full-time multidisciplinary Programme that focuses on the fundamentals of the theory of machines and mechanisms, ecology, technologies and theoretical mechanics. Students will be equipped with deep theoretical knowledge and practical skills in mathematics, physics, and manufacturing technology..
Students must undergo a pre-graduation internship and defend a graduation thesis in order to receive a degree.
Upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates can pursue their career in science, industry and environmental management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 1
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING at Western Caspian University
- FORESTRY at Western Caspian University
- EXPERTISE AND MARKETING OF CONSUMER GOODS at Western Caspian University
- POLYGRAPHY ENGINEERING at Western Caspian University
- ENGINEERING OF RECYCLING AND RESTORATION TECHNOLOGIES at Western Caspian University
- ENGINEERING OF ELECTRONICS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND RADIO at Western Caspian University