Games and Multimedia Environments BSc (Hons)
Games and Multimedia Environments at Sussex prepares you for a career in a fast-paced area of computing.
The course combines a professional education in computing with specialised study of the technology for creating and processing the multimedia content used in games:
- interactive 3D graphics.
You’ll study in our £12-million Future Technologies Labs, which include a student-focused hub, teaching labs with suites of high-spec computers, and project workspaces.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Mechanical Engineering (with an industrial placement year) MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics (with an industrial placement year) BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex