International Business Economics MSc
Enhance your understanding of international business with our International Business Economics MSc. You gain a solid grounding in economic theory that explains business behaviour – both at firm-level and within the global macroeconomy.
You’ll study microeconomic principles relating to the theories of firms and consumers. We also cover macroeconomic principles underpinning national and international economies.
You’ll also learn about managerial economics and how firms optimise their human resources. This expands your employment opportunities in the business, management and financial sectors. And you’ll gain the skills – and have the opportunity – to undertake independent research in an area of business economics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex