Honours of Bachelor of Laws, Legum Baccalaureus (LLB
What is the LLB Bachelor of Laws course?
The Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (LL.B.) is a full-time three-year* program that is both challenging and stimulating. As well as providing a broad-based legal education, our law degree equips students with analytical, problem-solving, communication, and research skills.
This combination of legal knowledge and transferable skills will prepare students for a variety of careers ?both legal and otherwise ? and postgraduate studies.
This program is currently an approved Law Degree for entry to the Honorable Society of King’s Inns.
*The LL.B. is currently under review and applicants should refer to the Institute’s prospectus for up-to-date information on changes to the program
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD140
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR