Master of Computing - Computer Science Specialisation
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Computing – Computer Science Specialisation (MComp CS) offers students the opportunity to delve deep into the core areas of computer science, hone their expertise, and learn about the recent advances in the field.
The MComp CS program will equip graduates with the knowledge and skills to face new technical challenges and expand their career options as IT professionals and leaders. The program emphasizes the fundamentals of computer science while providing the flexibility to pursue knowledge in each individual’s interest areas.
Choose from a diverse range of modules, spanning areas like computer systems, data management, programming language, software engineering, artificial intelligence (Al), human-computer interaction (HCI), and algorithms.
There is also the option to push the boundaries of innovation and work closely with a professor on a research project of a student’s interest.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably with Honours) in Computing, or
- Bachelor's Degree with Honours in a related discipline, or
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably with Honours) in a business-related discipline
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 90 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score of 6.0.
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) minimum scores of 320 (Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning) and 3.5 (Analytical Writing), or
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) minimum score of 650, or
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) scores for graduates from Indian universities.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD