Product Design BA (Hons)
Emerging technologies create exciting opportunities for a new generation of multidisciplinary makers and creative practitioners.
We’re working towards solutions that creatively shift our society towards a more sustainable future. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills to make a difference – designing for social impact and solving real-world challenges.
You’ll gain insights into the design of material objects, systems and environments. You’ll explore a wide range of creative frameworks in a forward-thinking, inclusive and friendly environment.
Study Option :- Product Design BSc (3 years), (fees - 22500/yr)
You learn to apply mathematical and engineering principles to evaluate, analyse and design material objects, systems and environments.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 30 - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Mechanical Engineering (with an industrial placement year) MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics (with an industrial placement year) BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex