MBA MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Our AMBA-accredited MBA will challenge and change the way you think about business. On this personalized program, you’ll have the opportunity to tailor your MBA to the areas most relevant to your future career.
Taught by expert academics and industry practitioners, our unique MBA program will equip you with the knowledge and experience you need to advance your career and become a leader in business. You’ll be based in the Norwich Business School, where you’ll join an international and tight-knit student body with access to modern facilities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
At UEA CareerCentral, we help students understand how their talents and abilities can fit the wider world.
Our guidance, workshops and experiences allow students to explore possible career pathways and the realities of job progression whilst developing the attributes and resilience to achieve their ambitions. Through close collaboration with Schools and Academics across the University, we ensure students are aware of their options and given opportunities from their first day until after they graduate.
We work in partnership with thousands of organisations to ensure students experience different working environments to understand what is expected of them.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MSC DIGITAL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC BUSINESS ANALYTICS AND MANAGEMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC QUANTITATIVE FINANCIAL ECONOMICS at University of East Anglia
- MA GLOBALISATION, BUSINESS AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT at University of East Anglia
- MSC DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS at University of East Anglia