Master of Mental Health Nursing
One in two Australians will experience mental illness at some point in their life. As mental health is a growing health care and social issue across all cultures and economies, mental health expertise is continuing to develop, and new models of care are being established to meet the specific needs of these patients.
The Master of Mental Health Nursing will help you develop the specialised skills and knowledge to advance your career in this challenging and rewarding area of healthcare.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Mental health nursing is as rewarding as it is challenging; your work as a mental health nurse will play a significant role in supporting and treating people who need individualised, person recovery-centred care to achieve sustainable wellness. With the Master of Mental Health Nursing under your belt, you can achieve clinical excellence and help people on their path to recovery.
Prospective career paths may include:
- clinical mental health nurse
- clinical nurse consultant
- mental health nurse researcher
- nurse practitioner
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Behavioural Science in Relation to Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Surgical Science) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Statistics) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Reproductive Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychology) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychiatry) at University of Newcastle