Master of Global Business
If you have a bachelor's degree in any field you can study global business at master's level and develop the skills to undertake an important role in global business, including providing strategic planning or analysis.
In a world where technology continues to overcome geographic limitations, the Master of Global Business is an increasingly relevant qualification. A Master of Global Business equips you with the skills to become an integral part of an organization that works with international markets, suppliers and customers.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- International account management
- Importing and exporting
- International projects and sales
- International Consulting
- Trade advertising
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) with a B- grade average or higher in papers at level 7 or equivalent
- Course Code: AK1065
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Hospitality Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Tourism Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Applied Finance at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)