Master of Business
Make a name for yourself in your industry. With ten specialisations to choose from, the option to build you own customised program, flexible learning and award-winning lecturers, you can enhance your qualifications or pivot your career with a QUT Master of Business.
Connect with motivated professionals and specialise your thinking to advance your career.
Expand your skills
Be inspired with hands-on learning from award-winning lecturers and gain insights from industry connections.
Expand your qualifications around your work and life, with flexible study options and online learning available.
Application Processing Time in Days: 40
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
UniHub is our free, online database for job listings, work experience opportunities, employers, and career workshops. CareerHub advertises jobs across a range of industries and is a great place to start your job search. Once you have a student username and password, you can access opportunities in our CareerHub.
- Students who graduate with a Masters by coursework degree are eligible for a 2-year work visa.
- Students who graduate with a Masters by Research degree are eligible for a 3-year work visa.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor or higher degree from a recognized Indian institution completed within five years of starting at QUT, and 65% in the High School English Core subject awarded by CISCE or CBSE.
- Course Code: 085448J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Health Management and Leadership at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Business (Management) at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management) at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Business Process Management at Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Business (International Business) at Queensland University of Technology