Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Economics and Management
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
The International Business Administration (IBA) field of Economics and Management is the broadest of the selection of IBA specializations enabling students to understand management from an international and organizational, economy based perspective.
Knowledge of how the economy works has become essential to businesses around the world. The idea that the way companies and organizations, consumers and governments make decisions that will affect the operation, performance and eventual success of a firm has been imbedded within business administration, which makes the program Economics and Management the broadest business degree offered by Wittenborg.
Economics concerns the conduct of business within the local social and political environment, looking at the conduct of business, government policy-making, laws and restrictions and the enormous changes taking place within Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the rest of the world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Real Estate Management at Wittenborg University
- MBA in Sports Business Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Tourism Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Marketing and Communication at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Financial Services Management at Wittenborg University