Diploma of Art and Design Part 2
Put your creative ideas into practice by studying art, design and architecture. If you want to design skyscrapers, develop products or create contemporary art, develop the skills to turn your vision into reality.
Monash College offers a specialised diploma that leads into art, design and architecture degrees.
Diploma of Art and Design
Study the Diploma if you:
- are interested in a career in art, design or architecture
- would like to study subjects that directly relate to your future degree
- would like to learn a range of creative art and design skills
- would like to develop a folio of creative work.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Not Eligible for PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Secondary school qualifications
- Satisfactory completion of final year secondary school, or equivalent, including English
- Satisfactory completion of the International Baccalaureate (IB), including English
- Satisfactory completion of the New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA), including English
To be accepted into a Monash College Diploma, you must meet the academic and English language requirements. You will also need to check the age, subject, and folio requirements before you apply.
- You must meet the additional course prerequisite subjects which are equivalent to Australian Year 11 (part 1) or Australian Year 12 (part 2).
- To enter directly into part 2 of the Fine Arts Stream, you will need a folio of creative work. If you do not have a folio you may be offered a place in part 1.
- Course Code: 045084G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD