BA ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT NN24
Henley Business School is ranked 16th in the UK for Accounting and Finance (The Times and The Sunday Times University Guide, 2019).
Accountancy isn't just about being good at numbers. It’s about being able to analyse and interpret information, spot trends, identify issues and opportunities, and communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
This multidisciplinary degree examines a range of issues from both an accounting and a business perspective, as well as exploring the interrelationships between the professions of accountancy and management.
The accountancy element covers the core areas of financial reporting, management accounting and business finance.
The management element will enable you to explore areas such as marketing, organisational behaviour, strategy, information systems, human resource management, entrepreneurship and ethics.
After the first year, a range of optional management and finance modules will allow you to tailor your degree to your areas of interest. The second and final years are designed to build on the commercial and academic knowledge you have already acquired and certain modules on this degree are professionally accredited, meaning you can claim exemptions from professional accountancy exams in the future if you achieve the required grades.
This course offers the opportunity to apply for credit for prior learning from three major accounting bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CIMA.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading