BA (Hons) Outdoor Leadership
If you’re an adventure-lover seeking a career in the outdoors, then what better place than within 912 square miles of the iconic Lake District National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You’ll have an outdoor classroom quite literally on your doorstep – with more than 150 lofty peaks, 16 lakes and an abundance of rivers. So, there are ample opportunities to learn all the academic knowledge and practical skills you need to kick-start your career as an outdoor leader.
We don’t just teach you the theory, you’ll get on with it in practice so you become a proactive and confident problem-solver able to make sound professional judgements and decisions.
Nestled in the Lake District National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Ambleside campus is the perfect place for world-savers, animal lovers, and adventurers. There is never a dull moment when surrounded by such natural beauty and opportunity.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Committed to boosting job prospects, we want to get your career off to a flying start. Nine out of ten* of our students are in work or further education six months after graduating. University of Cumbria is the modern face of learning; one of the best small universities in Britain for the things that count - small class sizes, a whole catalogue of support services, achievable entry qualifications across a range of subjects, personal tutors and dedicated help from every member of staff.
At all university campuses you can access careers and employability events, workshops, drop-ins and advice on career management, skills development and how to find work experience and graduate opportunities.
All University of Cumbria students are registered on My Career Enriched, your career hub. It gives you easy access to:
Online jobs board
Careers appointments and practice interviews
Careers events and workshops
Career Ahead award
Tailored CV and application feedback
Psw 2 yrs
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Code: NX23
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Marketing (with sandwich placement) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) International Business and Communication (top-up) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Top-Up) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Human Resources Management (with sandwich placement) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Human Resources Management (with integrated foundation year) at University of Cumbria
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Human Resources Management at University of Cumbria